What We Do

  • Law Office of Moona Shakil, PLLC, is an Arlington, VA based law firm specializing in Immigration law:

    We specialize in the following areas:

    -Marriage & Family Based Immigration

    -Employment Based Immigration

    -US Citizenship & Naturalization

    -Green Card


    Law Office of Moona Shakil is an Arlington, Virginia based law firm specializing in Immigration law.  We assist small and large businesses to help sponsor employment work visas and green cards for skilled workers.  We also specialize in assisting individuals in sponsoring visas and green cards for their spouses, children, parents, and other family members, to bring them to the U.S.

    Our mission is to provide prompt, high quality legal services to benefit the lives of our clients.  From simple family and marriage based immigration matters such as K-1 and k-3 Fiancé and Spouse Visas, to complex employment based immigration sponsorship for temporary employment on H-1B specialty occupation workers visa as well as sponsoring individuals for green cards.

    You need confidence that your lawyer understands your situation and is working with you to achieve results. Call us to find out how we can help you.

    Email or call us for a consultation 703.920.9500
  • Marriage & Family Based Immigration

    U.S. Department of Homeland Security LogoMarriage & Family Based Immigration Lawyer with offices in Arlington, Virginia: At the Law Office of Moona Shakil, we handle nearly all types of family based immigration and visa petitions including K-1 Fiancé Visa, K-3 Spouse Visa, as well as file immigration petitions such as the I-130 to petition for Alien Relative to sponsor children and parents of a US Citizen.  We have ...

    learn more
  • Employment Based Immigration

    ImmigrationWe handle a variety of employment visas such as H-1B Work Visa for specialty occupation workers, TN North American NAFTA Trade Visa for Canadians and Mexicans, L-1 Visa for Intra-company transferee, O-1 Visa for individuals with extraordinary ability, E-3 Visa for specialty occupation workers from Australia, EB-1, EB-2, and EB-3 visas for individuals and professionals with extraordinary ability, and more.  We as...

    learn more
  • US Citizenship & Naturalization

    United States Capitol Building in Washington DC with American FlagNaturalization is the process by which U.S. citizenship is granted to a foreign citizen or national after he or she fulfills the requirements established by Congress in the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).  Lawful Permanent residents (Green Card holders) whose Green Card has been valid during the 5 years prior can file for US citizenship.  US Citizens...

    learn more
  • Green Card

    Washington DCImmigration Lawyer with offices in Arlington, VA, assisting clients to obtain their Green Card: A Green Card holder (permanent resident) is someone who has been granted authorization to live and work in the United States on a permanent basis. As proof of that status, a person is granted a permanent resident card, commonly called a "Green Card."  You can become a permanent resident several different ways. Most...

    learn more